Welcome to my blog! I will be posting information about my mission trip to Burundi Africa for those interested in following what I am doing...


"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living." -- Unknown


Monday, March 19, 2012

Ipad winner

Thank you everyone for all your support in buying raffle tickets to support my trip.  The winner was drawn this week, and Marci Williams of Jefferson City, Montana was the lucky winner!

2 comments:

  1. I am the lucky winner! My whole family was thrilled. I posted your blog on facebook. I hope that is okay with you. We look forward to following your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad that you are enjoying the ipad! Thank for sharing my blog with others, of course that is okay. I want to share with people what they are partnering with me to do in Africa!

      Delete