Welcome to my blog! I will be posting information about my mission trip to Burundi Africa for those interested in following what I am doing...


"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living." -- Unknown


Friday, June 8, 2012

Here we go....

Well, it is finally here!  A year and a half of planning this trip to Burundi, and I leave in the morning!  I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous, but I also am incredibly excited!  I can't wait to get there, and to meet all the people and to see what God has in store for me and all those whom I will encounter.  I wouldn't be able to make this dream come true if it weren't for all of my amazing friends and family and supporters.  Thank you to each and everyone of you that has encouraged me, supported me, prayed for me, donated your time, money, and gifts to make this possible.  I might be setting out on this journey my myself, but I know that I am not alone...I know that I have all of you in my corner.  I hope that I will make you all proud!  I love you all so much!  I hope to be able to update this blog fairly frequently, but I am not sure yet the exact situation of the internet where I will be.  I would love to hear from you during my trip, it just may take me a little bit to get back to you.   Feel free to leave messages on the blog or email me at mikeljonelle@gmail.com
Love, Mikel

No comments:

Post a Comment